How to get work visa?
Here are few tips (some requirements, mostly required by every country:
- You need to have a valid job offer from a destination country's institution (company, school, hospital, etc.). Its possible organization might have to get approval for specific requirements before offering you a job offer like minimum wage and some other labor requirements/clearances.
- Current passport
- Appear for interview at consulate at your current country of residence.
- Work visa is granted for few years and is renewable (in most cases you can apply for residence after meeting country's requirements)
- You might have to get clearance certificates like Police clearance, Degrees, Health certificate, etc.
- Many countries offer a path to permanent residency (once you live and work there for certain years and complete all required paperwork/legal requirements etc.).
- If you have a work visa, that doesn't automatically grant a work visa to your spouse.
- Some countries provide an option to become resident/citizen by investment like Antigua and Barbuda, Malta, Dominica, Cyprus.
- Countries like Canada, Australia, NZ provide point based system (an option to immigrate even if you don't have a job). You earn points based on your skills, education, age etc.