New Zealand Student Visa
- Around 60,000 NZ student visas are granted each year.
- We believe visa acceptance rate is 90%+
- Most International students will have to get NZ student visa for full-time studies (like MS, Ph.D.). In case if your course is less than six months then you might be exempted from Student Visa (but you will need visitor visa).
- You can apply for a student visa before traveling to New Zealand. A student visa granted outside NZ will allow you to travel to the New Zealand. When you arrive, an officer will check that you meet all of the conditions
of your visa to be granted entry permission to study in New Zealand.
- To apply for a student visa, or a limited visa to study, or a further limited visa to study you must complete and sign the form Student Visa Application (INZ 1012, or you can apply online too!).
Documents required are
- Passport sized Photographs
- Passport Details
- Medical Certificate (medical examination and a medical and x-ray certificate.)
- Police Certificate
- You must show that you have been offered admission from an APPROVED New Zealand education provider.
- Relationship Proof (if you are coming with family)
- Evidence of Financial support
- Health Insurance
- Application Fees
- You are allowed to work 20 hrs during your studies (you need to follow guidelines)
- You are allowed to work in NZ after your studies (through Study to Work Policy visa)
If you are outside NZ then send your completed application form and documents to your nearest Immigration New Zealand (INZ) office, New Zealand Embassy, or New Zealand High Commission.