How to get student visa for USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, New Zealand
Below are the resources which have details and requirements of getting student visa.
- Not everyone gets student visa (many students get denials).
- Some countries have less acceptance rate of getting student visa, and acceptance rate may differ on applicant's home country.
- Almost all major countries have work restrictions on a student visa (you cannot work on student visa, you can only work p/t on campus etc).
- Almost all major destination countries need financial proof of applicant's living expenses (including tuition).
- Student visa is a temporary visa, it is expected that an applicant will return to home country after completing studies (in many cases students start working and get work permit).
- You can travel back and forth to your home country on student visa.
- You can take your spouse/kids with student visa (additional paper work is required).
- Student visa is not work permit.