How to get student visa for USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, New Zealand
Below are the resources which have details and requirements of getting a student visa.
- Not everyone gets a student visa (many students get denials).
- Some countries have less acceptance rate of getting a student visa, and acceptance rate may differ from applicant's home country.
- Almost all major countries have work restrictions on a student visa (you cannot work on a student visa, you can only work p/t on campus, etc.).
- Almost all major destination countries need financial proof of applicant's living expenses (including tuition).
- Student visa is a temporary visa, it is expected that an applicant will return to home country after completing studies (in many cases students start working and get a work permit).
- You can travel back and forth to your home country on a student visa.
- You can take your spouse/kids with student visa (additional paper work is required).
- Student visa is not a work permit.