New Zealand Student Visa
Note: If you are outside NZ then send your completed application form and documents
to your nearest Immigration New Zealand (INZ) office,
New Zealand Embassy, or New Zealand High Commission.
- Around 60,000 NZ student visas are granted each year.
- We belive visa acceptance rate is 90%+
- Most International students will have to get NZ student visa for full-tile studies (like MS, PhD). In case if your course is less than 3 months then you might be excempted from Student Visa (but you will need visitor visa).
- You can apply for a student visa before
travelling to New Zealand. A student visa
granted outside NZ will allow you to travel to the
New Zealand. When you arrive, an officer
will check that you meet all of the conditions
of your visa to be granted entry permission to
study in New Zealand.
- To apply for a student visa, or a limited visa to study, or a further limited visa to study you must complete and sign the form Student Visa Application (INZ 1012)..
Documents required are
- Passport sized Photographs
- Passport Details
- Medical Certificate (medical examination and a medical and x-ray certificate.)
- Police Certificate
- You must show that you have been offered admission a New Zealand education provider.
- Relationship Proof (if you are coming with family)
- Evidence of Financial support
- Health Insurance
- Application Fees
- You are allowed to work 20 hrs during your studies
- You are allowed to work in NZ after your studies (through Study to Work Policy visa)